Robyn w. Kube
Robyn W. Kube joined Dietze and Davis, P.C. in 1983 as a first-year law student at the University of Colorado. She has been a shareholder since 1996. Robyn is admitted to the Colorado Bar and to practice before the U.S. District Court.
Robyn's practice focuses on all matters in any way related to real estate, including transactional work and litigation. She has written about access issues and methods for resolving boundary disputes. Her other focus areas are title insurance law, civil litigation and appeals, and energy-related issues. Her energy-related practice includes litigation before the Colorado Public Utilities Commision and in 2011 she initiated changes to Boulder County's Land Use Code to provide for the review of solar gardens and other renewable energy projects
Robyn has co-chaired both the real estate and alternative dispute resolution sections of the Boulder County Bar Association.
University of Colorado (J.D., 1985)
University of West Los Angeles School of Paralegal Studies (1980)
University of California Los Angeles (B.A., 1977)
AREA OF PRACTICE
- Real Estate Law
- Title Insurance Law
- Civil Litigation
State of Colorado Bar (1985)
U.S. District Court, District of Colorado (1991)
- “Role of Private Attorneys in TDR Programs”, National Business Institute, November 2009
- “Boundary Disputes: Resolving Client Conflicts”, National Business Institute, December 2007
- “Law and Justice - Real Estate”, Boulder Public Access Channel 8, Fall 2007
- “Boundary Disputes: Resolving Client Conflicts”, National Business Institute, December 2006
- “Using Surveys to Investigate Potential Title Problems”, Half Moon Seminars, December 2005
- “The Interplay Between Title Insurance and Surveys”, National Business Institute, June 2005
- “Resolving Easement and Adverse Possession Issues”, National Business Institute, June 2005
- “Issues Affecting Mountain Property”, Boulder Area Realtors Association, June 2002
- “Access Issues in Colorado”, Boulder County Bar Association, September 1995
“Access at Last: The Use of Private Condemnation”, The Colorado Lawyer, February 2000
Article regarding the impact of the Soldiers and Sailors Relief Act of 1940 during the 1990-1991 Gulf War, published in the newsletter of the Colorado Apartment Association.
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Fargo v. Transamerica Title Insurance Co., 19 F.3d 528 (10th Cir.Colo., 1994).
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Fargo v. Transamerica Title Insurance Co., 793 F.Supp. 265 (D.Colo., 1992).
- West v. Hinksmon, 857 P.2d 483 (Colo.App., 1992).
- Wheeler v. Barker, 835 P.2d 572 (Colo.App., 1992).
- Sims v. Sperry, 835 P.2d 565 (Colo. 1992).